Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More Adventure with Siri

Recite a Poem For Me

Recite Poetry.
Roses are red,
violets are blue.
Haven't you got
anything better to do?
What is better than poetry?
OK, I found this on the web:
Web Search:
better than poetry
Sex Is Better Than Poetry by Les Barker.
Ok, recite more poetry anyways.
Oh freddled gruntbuggly
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits
on a lurgin... Oh, even I can't listen to this anymore.
Recite a different poem
I'm not sure that's such a good idea. 
I write the fourth-worst poetry in the universe.

1 comment:

  1. is this fo' realness? serious? wtfomglol! i can't believe Siri is programmed to pull out a poetry-damning limerickish praddle! wow. wow. what is that second piece she recites? Lewis Carol? and she finds the internet truth about poetry! frack! can't wait to show this to the bff–that fourth-rate line is HIS!

    ReplyDelete